Friday, October 1, 2010

The Missing Report (Now The Found Report)

The Jazz Workshop happened on 9/18/10 but I wasn't there. A report by an independent witness is pending.

10/16/10: Thanks to roving reporter Josh, we have the report for the Jazz Workshop of 9/18/10! Present and accounted for were Wes (tenor sax), Peter (bari sax), Todd (trumpet), Owen (accordion), Paul (piano), Ross (piano), Gene (drums), Max (bass), Josh (guitar), Eric (guitar), Dan (I'm not sure I am getting his name right, I think I've now used about three different names for this poor guy- ukulele) and vocalists Toria, Dick, Dena and Cheryl.

Songs du jour included "On The Sunny Side of the Street," "Four Brothers," "Autumn Leaves," "Bye Bye Blackbird," "There Will Never Be Another You," "It Don't Mean A Thing," "Satin Doll," "September Song," "Bright Size Life," "Here's That Rainy Day," "One Note Samba," "When I Fall In Love," "Dream A Little Dream of Me," "I Cover The Watehrfront," "Lover Man," "Save Your Love For Me," "Bewitched," "Yesterday" (Or "Yesterdays"?), "When Sunny Gets Blue," "East Of The Sun," "The Song Is You," "Makin' Whoopee."

Thanks for the update, Josh!

No comments:

Post a Comment