Saturday, October 16, 2010

Another Late Report

Sometimes in jazz you play behind the beat, but this is ridiculous. Here's the report for last week's Jazz Workshop, typed up before I go to this week's Jazz Workshop!

On 10/9/10 we had another full house of seasoned and aspiring jazz musicians including:

Gene (drums), Max (bass), Bob (guitar), Tim (guitar), Josh (banjo), Dan (ukulele), Sam (trumpet), Paul (piano and Keytar), Peter (bari sax), Wes (tenor sax), Dick (guitar), Kevin (drums), Toria (vocals), Anie (vocals).

The set list was comprised of "Tune Up," "Peace," "Ladybird," "Three Flowers," "Always On My Mind," "I've Never Been In Love Before," "Take The 'A' Train," "I Should Care," "Softly As A Morning Sunrise," "Down Home Blues," "Close Your Eyes," "Summer's End," "Cousin Mary," "We'll Be Together Again," "Once In A While," "Well You Needn't," "'Round Midnight," "I May Be Wrong" and "Forest Flower." There may have been a couple of others I forgot to write down.

No photos this week, I forgot my camera again. I'll look through the archives for photos of some of the attendees.

No comments:

Post a Comment