Friday, December 29, 2023

December 23, 2023

Next Time: Sat. 12/30, 11am-2pm, TowerLight (3601 Wooddale Ave., St. Louis Park)

The Players: Sam (trumpet, trombone), Steve H (soprano), Steve C (piano), W Rayford (drums), Vern (accordion), Serdar (guitar), Jan (trumpet), John (trombone), Randy (trombone).

The Tunes: Sam, Walkin' Shoes (II-490); Steve H, I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm (III-188); Serdar, How Insensitive (I-181); Steve C, Pennies From Heaven (II-309); Vern, Perdido (II-311); Jan, Quiet Nights of Quiet Stars (I-335); W Rayford, Stormy Weather (III-382); John, There Will Never Be Another You (I-407); Sam, Bluesette (I-407); Steve H, Santa Monk (Handout).

Your scribe had to leave at this point, so other songs were played that are unrecorded here. Ah, well. If you want a fuller account, stop by the Workshop this week. Then have a Happy New Year!

--SJH

No comments:

Post a Comment