Friday, January 27, 2023

January 21, 2023

Next Time: Sat., 1/28, 11am-2pm, TowerLight (3601 Wooddale Ave., St. Louis Park) in the basement theater. 

Masks in the building unless playing. 

Your scribe was not present at the last go round, but Serdar took notes, so here we go.

Present: Raphael (bass), Sam (trumpet, trombone), John (trombone), Jack K (trumpet), Serdar (guitar), Bill (vocals), and an interested listener. 

Tunes dealt with in various ways:

Maputo (handout)

Yesterdays (I-454)

There Will Never Be Another You (I-4xx)

Ain't Misbehavin' (III-13)

It's A Good Day (III-208)

Out Of Nowhere (I-318)

Song For my Father (I-373)

I'll Take Tomance (III-180)

Billie's Bounce (II-44)

The Girl From Ipanema (I-158)

Road Song (I-344)


See you next time!

--SJH


No comments:

Post a Comment