Monday, August 2, 2021

July 31, 2021

Cancelled for 8/7 due to inclement weather.

Next Time: Sat., 8/14, 11am-3pm, behind McRae Rec Center (906 E. 47th St., MPLS) weather permitting

Sam's Add-A-Tune:

This week we played on a lovely Saturday afternoon, accompanied by the faintest scent of Canadian forest fires. Here's hoping there is rain in the near future.

Personnel present: Sam (trumpet, trombone, bass), Steve H. (soprano), John(trombone), Serdar (guitar), Jim (rhythm and vocals), Ben (guitar and vocals). 

Tunes tooted:

A Night in Tunisia ((I-302) Sam

All The Things You Are (I-22) Serdar

Wave (I-431) Jim

Afternoon In Paris (I-12) John

Don't Get Around Much Anymore (I-xxx) Steve H.

All Of Me (I-20) Ben

Jordu (I-227) Sam

How Insensitive (I-181) Serdar

Robbin's Nest (II-330) Jim

Moose The Mooche (II-276) John

More Than You Know (II-277) Steve H.

--SJH

No comments:

Post a Comment