Thursday, August 26, 2021

August 21, 2021

Next Time: Sat. 8/28, CANCELLED (weather forecast)

Next time: Sat. 9/4

Sam's Add-A-Tune:

Sorry for not having more blog posts recently. But here is this past week's report.

The Players

Sam (trombone, trumpet, bass), Serdar (guitar), Bill (vocals), Wes (tenor), Steve H. (soprano), Ari (trumpet, flugelhorn).

The Played

Now's The Time (II-293)

Pennies From Heaven (II-3xx)

Doxy (II-111)

Too Young (II-403)

Dindi (II-105)

Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans (II-108)

The Girl From Ipanema (I-1xx)

Django (I-114)

Groovin' High (I-161)

The Lady Is A Tramp (III-xxx)

Shine (III-347)

St. Thomas (II-xxx)

Minor Swing

Summertime 

My Romance (I-289)

Four (I-xxx)

Black Orpheus (I-xx)

Blue Bossa (I-50)

Blue Monk (I-xx)

--SJH


2 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon. My father was one of the workshop's jazz vocalists, and I would like to be able to talk to someone regarding maybe finding some photos of him performing with the group. Please reach out to me. spikezelenka@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete