Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March 24, 2012

Today The Jazz Workshop played for the McRae Park Bunny Breakfast. The breakfast crowd enjoyed the music and the players enjoyed pancakes and eggs.

Tunes played for breakfast: Blue Monk, Easter Parade, Have You Met Miss Jones, I’ll Remember April, All Of Me, All Blues, I Love You, I Could Write A Book, What Is This Thing Called Love, Minor Swing, Sugar, Quiet Nights, Nature Boy, Bye Bye Blackbird, The Girl From Ipanema,

After breakfast the regular Workshop happened, folks played and sang more tunes: Gloria’s Step, I Thought About You, Gloria Step, A Foggy Day, Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most, Dream, Peri’s Scope, All or Nothing At All, Let There Be Love, Time After Time, All The Things You Are, Lullaby Of Birdland, I’m Glad There Is You, What Is This Thing Called Love, Blues For Alice, Falling In Love Again, It Might As Well Be spring, The Best Is Yet To Come, Nature Boy, Blues in F, Blame It On My Youth, Deed I Do, and Dig.

The players and singers: Wes (tenor), Keith (tenor), Steve (allto), Todd (trumpet), Greg (guitar), Bill (ukulele), Gene (drums), David (drums), Grant (drums), Sam (bass), Noah (guitar), Josh (guitar), and Vocalists: Annie, Dick, Victoria and Maggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment