Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March 10, 2012

Tunes played: Spain, Gee Baby Ain’t I good To You, Monk’s Dream, Gemini, Speak No Evil, I Can’t Get Started With You, Solar, My Funny Valentine, Take Five, The Masquerade Is Over, Have You Met Miss Jones, Groovin' High, Song For My Father, Ain’t Misbehavin’, Don’t Blame Me, Night and Day, Meditation, Straight No Chaser, I Thought About You, Can’t Give You Anything But Love, When Your Lover Has Gone, How Deep Is The Ocean, It Could Happen To You, Walking My Baby Back Home, Taking A Chance On Love, Just Friends, Quiet Nights, Blue Monk, Lullaby Of Birdland.

The Players: Gene (drums), Sam (bass), Todd (trumpet), Greg (guitar), Craig (guitar), Josh (guitar), Bill (ukulele), and Russ (trombone) and Vocalists: Victoria, Dick, Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment