Friday, August 20, 2010

Last Set

Thursday the 19th of August saw the last Thursday evening Jazz Workshop for the summer. The next sessions will be on Saturdays from 12:00-1:00 (instrumentals) and then 1:00-3:45 with the singers.

For the last Thursday set, we had Wes (tenor sax), Ira (tenor sax instead of his usual alto), Sam (trumpet synth), Gene and Scott (drums), Bob/Tim/The Other Tim (guitars) and Matt/Toria/Dick (vocals).

The set list included "Wendy," "Our Love Is Here To Stay," "Miles Ahead," "Lady Be Good," ""I Remember You," "The Very Thought Of You," "But Beautiful," "Embraceable You,""Look To The Sky," "That Old Feeling," "The Nearness of You," ""I'm In The Mood For Love," and Dick's original "What More Can I Say."

I brought my camera but forgot to commemorate the event in pixels!

OK, no more Thursday evening workshops for the rest of the summer. We swing back into the Saturday Schedule starting 9/11/10. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment