Sunday, August 15, 2010

I missed another one (updated)

Thursday evenings have proven very hard to get to this summer (between the horrific traffic on I-94 and I-35W, versus the equally awful alternative of using side streets and spending 15 minutes trying to get across Hiawatha Avenue and the LRT line- making a 15 minute drive take 45 minutes) and I will be glad after the last one is over and we go back to Saturdays. OK enough grousing about things I cannot change.

I'll e-mail around to the likely suspects and see if anyone can give a report about what happened. And from Matt Ash:

"It was a brutally hot Jazz Workshop the Thursday before last. There was Wes, Annie, Gene,Tori, the other Tim, myself, and a new ukulele guy

I am not sure about other folks, but I sang How 'bout you, I'm in the mood for love, Hello Dolly, and possibly one other that eludes me."

Jazz ukulele. I'm sorry I missed that.

In the meantime, I'll remind you that there is only one Thursday evening workshop this summer, which is this Thursday. The park building will be closed for budget-cutting the following two Thursdays and then Labor Day, so we will resume the Saturday Jazz Workshop schedule on 9/11/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment