Wednesday, March 27, 2024

March 16, 2024

Present: Jan (trumpet), Steve H (piano), Matt (vocals), Sam (trumpet, trombone), Jack (trumpet, Serdar (guitar)

In the notable absence of a bass player, we forged ahead with piano and guitar keeping rhythm. 

Tunes Called: 

Sam: Have You Met Miss Jones (I-172)

Matt: Nancy With The Laughing Face (III-298)

Jan: Watch What Happens (II-xxx)

Jack: It Could Happen To You (II-xxx)

Matt: The Lady Is A Tramp (III-277)

Serdar: Angel Eyes (I-28)

Jan: C'est Si Bon (I-xxx)

Matt: I'll Be Around (III-xxx)

Sam: Gone With The Wind (III-132)

Jack: My Ideal (III-292)

Matt: The Frim Fram Sauce (II-143)

Jan: Red Top (III-xxx)

Serdar: St. James Infirmary (II-xxx)

Your scribe had to pull himself away from the fun at this point. 

Hope to see you soon!

--SJH

No comments:

Post a Comment