Thursday, February 8, 2024

February 3, 2024

Next Time: Sat., 2/10, 11am-2pm, TowerLight (3601 Wooddale Ave., St. Louis Park)

Another happenin' gathering this past date, with a steady crowd emerging: Jan (trumpet), Tom (drums), Steve C (piano), Steve H (soprano), Jack (trumpet), Raphael (bass), John (trombone), Sam (trumpet, trombone), Matt (vocals), and Serdar (guitar). 

Here's what we played: Jan called Girl Talk (II-151). John called The Gift! (Recado Bossa Nova) (II-154). Sam called Gone With The Wind (III-132). Matt called Gee, Baby, Ain't I Good To You (I-153). Jack called Stella By Starlight (I-382), and did a vocal. Matt called Unforgettable (III-xxx). Yours truly called It's De-Lovely (III-213). Steve C called Beautiful Love ((I-40). Matt called A Hundred Years From Today (handout). Raphael called Ornithology (I-317). Tom called One Note Samba (I-384). 

Your scribe had to leave before the session ended.

Hope to see you next time!

--SJH

No comments:

Post a Comment