Friday, May 5, 2023

April 29, 2023

Next Time: Sat., 05/06, 11am-2pm, TowerLight (3601 Wooddale Ave., St. Louis Park)

Masks in the building until playing.

Present were Sam (trumpet, trombone), Steve C (piano), Steve H (alto), Bill (vocals), Raphael (bass) Jimmy D (guitar, vocals)

Tunes

Sam, It Don't Mean A Thing (I-224)

Steve C, Beautiful Love (I-47)

Bill, Dream a Little Dream of Me (Handout)

Raphael, Time Remembered (I-413)

Bill, Pennies From Heaven (II-309)

Steve H, 'S Wonderful (Handout)

Bill, I'll Take Romance (Handout)

Sam, So Nice (Summer Samba) (I-362)

Jim D, Blue Monk (I-52) with vocals!

Bill, Ain't Misbehavin' (Handout)

Steve C., Blue Room (I-53)

Bill, Misty (I-277)

Raphael, Stablemates

Sam, Nostalgia in Times Square

Jim D, A Night In Tunisia (with vocals!)

--SJH

No comments:

Post a Comment