Thursday, March 23, 2023

March 18, 2023

Next Time: Sat., 3/25, 11am-2pm, TowerLight (3601 Wooddale, St. Louis Park)

Your scribe missed the last (3/11) event; I had the notes somewhere, but I can't seem to find them. Oh, well--here is the report from the latest Workshop. 

Present were Sam (trumpet, trombone), John (trombone), Steve C (piano), Raphael (bass), Bill (vocals), Jack K (trumpet), Carl (trombone), Ari (trumpet), and Steve H (soprano).

From the top, the following people called the following tunes:

Sam: West Coast Blues (I-436)

John: My Funny Valentine (a handout in Bill's key)

Carl: In a Mellow Tone (I-206)

Bill: Dream A Little Dream of Me (a handout in Bill's key)

Jack: It Could Happen To You (II-204)

Bill: I'll Take Romance (a handout in 3/4)

Steve C: When Lights Are Low (II-421)

Bill: All of Me (I-20)

Raphael: Robbin's Nest (II-350)

Serdar: Billie's Bounce (II-xx)

Bill: Come Fly With Me (II-80)

Ari: Lady Bird (I-xxx)

Sam: My Little Suede Shoes

In looking for the rest of the notes for this week, I stumbled across the ones for last week, so I will try to get that note up soon. In the meantime, hope to see you there.

--SJH

No comments:

Post a Comment