Friday, May 13, 2022

May 7, 2022

Next Time: Sat. May 14, 11am-2pm, behind McRae Rec Center (906 E. 47th St. MPLS)

No time to right up a proper report of everything at the session, but suffice to say five people showed--Sam (valve trombone and bass), Carl (trombone), your scribe (alto), Bill (vocals), and Serdar (guitar)--and we played the following tunes:

St. Thomas (II-339)

The Girl from Ipanema (I-158)

My Romance (I-289)

Pennies from Heaven (II-309)

Two Degrees East, Three Degrees West (II-408)

More Than You Know (II-227)

Softly, As In A Morning Sunrise (II-355)

Fly Me To The Moon (II-135)

Blues By Five (II-58)

West Coast Blues (I-436)

The Lady Is A Tramp (III-227)

I'll try to make future reports more action-packed. And one of these days I will find out how to change the information running down the right hand side of the page.

--SJH

No comments:

Post a Comment