Thursday, July 1, 2021

June 5, 2021

 Sorry, your scribe is a bit behind on the reporting. We'll be brief.

Present were Sam (trumpet and trombone), Steve H. (alto, rhythm), Serdar (guitar), and Cyril (vocals). We were delighted by the presence of Serdar's friend and former Minneapolitan Cyril, and hope he visits again.

Songs performed: Sam, Line for Lyons (III-240); Serdar, Alice in Wonderland (I-17); Cyril, Fly Me To The Moon (II-135); Steve H., It Could Happen To You (II-204); Sam, Cantelope Island (II-76); Serdar, Besame Mucho (III-42); Cyril, Autumn Leaves (I-39); Steve H., Have You Met Miss Jones (I-172); Sam, St. Thomas (II-339); Serdar, Oleo (I-309); Cyril, Day-O/Jamaican Farewell (he just started singing, and we had to figure out how to play along, and it worked great); Sam, My Little Suede Shoes (II-282).


--SJH

No comments:

Post a Comment