Wednesday, April 3, 2019

March 31, 2019

Next Time:

A very busy afternoon: 11 instrumentalists, no singers, a lot of rotation on instruments. We had Sam (trumpet, trombone), Roger (tenor, piano), Raphael (bass), Jack K (trumpet, drums), Jeff (piano), Craig (guitar), John (trombone), Ari (trumpet, drums), Wes (tenor), Carl (trombone) and Steve H (alto, piano, hi-hat).

Your scribe is still a bit short on time, so we're going with the short version.

Tunes Played more or less well
I-373 Song For My Father (Sam)
I-425 Up Jumped Spring (Jack K)
I-402 There Will Never Be Another You (Jeff)
Handout Pent Up House (Steve H)
I-51 Blue In Green (Raphael)
I-431 Wave (John)
I-152 Freedom Jazz Dance (Roger)
I-98 Dancing On The Ceiling (Ari)
I-22 Ceora (Wes)
I-311 Once I Loved (Sam)
I-306 Nostalgia In Times Square (Carl)
II-208 It's All Right With Me (Steve H)
I-119 Dolphin Dance (Raphael)
I-317 Ornithology (Roger)
I-3xx St. Thomas (Sam)

--SJH

No comments:

Post a Comment