Thursday, December 27, 2018

December 22, 2018

NO WORKSHOP this week (Dec. 29).Next time: Saturday, Jan. 5, 11am-3pm, TowerLight

More catch-up work this week, sans details. Back soon with the blog posts you have all (assuming there is more than one of us) come to know and love.

The Musicians:
Raphael (bass), Sam (trumpet, trombone), Jack K (trumpet), Steve M (alto), Carl (trombone), and Steve H (piano).

The Songs:
Work Song (I-4xx) Sam
My Romance (I-2xx) Jack K
Round Midnight (I-3xx) Steve M
I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm (III-188) Steve H
Deluge (I-106) Raphael
Softly As In A Morning Sunrise (II-355) Sam
Stella By Starlight (I-382) Steve M
Jelly Roll (I-226) Carl
West Coast Blues (I-436) Steve H
Night In Tunisia (I-302) Raphael
The Girl From Ipanema (I-158) Sam
You Brought Me A New Kind Of Love (I-458) Steve M
Blue Bossa (I-50) Carl
Baby It's Cold Outside (II-28) Steve H
Three Flowers (I-412) Raphael
Wave (I-431) Sam
On A Slow Boat To China (I-309) Steve M

--SJH

P.S. I have no idea why half of this report is showing up in red, nor how to stop it. 'Tis the season of surprises...

No comments:

Post a Comment