Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March 16,2013


Tunes Played This Week: 
Bessie's Blues, Unchain My Heart, Miner Swing, All the Things You Are, Birk's Works, Meditation, Autumn Leaves, Cousin Mary, Fly Me to the Moon, I Thought About You, My Romance, Corcovado/Quiet Nights, Nature Boy, I Love You, Frim Fram Sauce, Summertime, Boplicity, Easter Parade, Get Out of Town, Route 66, That Old Feeling, St. Thomas, East of The Sun, Out of Nowhere, Filthy McNasty

Instrumentalists: 
Gene-Drums, Sam-Bass, Laurie-Drums, Jason-Guitar, Todd-Trumpet, Jack-Trumpet,  Craig-Guitar, Serdar-Guitar, Laurie-drums, Wes-tenor,  Steve-Alto

Vocalists:
Vicky, Emily, Dick, Annie


See you next week at the Bunny Brunch!

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! I'm sorry, but I can't make it to the Bunny Brunch this Saturday. It turns out that I have to work on Saturday morning instead. I hope you have a wonderful time and I look forward to seeing you again soon! -Emily

    ReplyDelete