Tuesday, October 23, 2012

October 20, 2012

Tunes played this week:  Birk’s Works, Mona Lisa, The Very Thought Of You, This Can’t Be Love, Steeplechase, Besame Mucho, “Red Top, Sweet And Lovely, Milestones, What Now My Love, How Deep Is The Ocean, When Your Lover Has Gone, Old Rockin Chair Got Me, There Will Never Be Another You, Night In Tunisia, Killer Joe, I’m Glad There Is You, Saturday Night Is The Loneliest Night In the Week, Never Let Me Go, Dear Old Stockholm, I Don’t Know Why I Love You Like I Do, Quiet Nights Of Quiet Stars, Time After Time, Indian Summer, Bye Bye Blackbird, September In The Rain, These Foolish Things Remind Me Of You.


Players and Singers:  Todd-trumpet, Tony-Bass, Gene-drums, Sam-Trumpet, Owen-Accordion,
and vocalists: Victoria , Dick and Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment