Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Aug 15 2011

Been a little miscellaneous these past days (weeks). Had a good time showing off at the Freedom Jazz Festival Aug 13th.

NOTE: Back to winter hours Sept 10th, Sat 10:00 am to 4:00. Aug 29th will be last Monday Eve session.

Tunes played this week: You Don't Know What Love Is, Everytime We Say Goodbye, Soon It's Gonna Rain, Bye Bye Blackbird, I Thought About You, Angel Eyes, Nardis, Lets Get Lost, All The Things You Are, Mr Magic, Good Morning Heartache, Dearly Beloved, Dear Old Stockholm, You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To, Blame It On My Youth, My Funny Valentine, Time After Time, and Let's Fall In Love.

Attendees: Steve (alto), Todd (trumpet), Gene (drums), Russ (piano), Sam (wind Synth), Josh W (guitar) and vocalists Annie and Victoria.


1 comment:

  1. I was planning to see the Workshop Band at the Freedom Jazz Festival show, but I could not make it. My in laws were there and said the band was very enjoyable & good. I am looking forward to catch up on September 10th when the workshop goes back to the winter hours.

    ReplyDelete