Saturday, March 12, 2011

March 12th - Last Bossa in the Snow?

Well, it's supposed to warm up this week, so today might just have been our last workshop before the snow flees from the twin cities till next winter. Keep those fingers crossed for Spring!

But whether or not (or weather or not?) the snow stays, one thing is for sure, all 15+ people at the workshop had a great time. We played through the following tunes: Blue Bossa, Autumn Leaves, Take Five, Stompin' at the Savoy, The Blue Room, Don't Get Around Much Anymore, Nostalgia in Times Square, Night in Tunisia, Our Love is Here to Stay, I'll Remember April, Dreamsville, Let's Fall in Love, East of the Sun, My Favorite Things, All Blues, Can't Help Loving That Man, I Concentrate on You, When I Fall in Love, Nature Boy, My Romance, and Embraceable You.

No comments:

Post a Comment