Thursday, April 22, 2010

Warning! Warning!

OK, it's not that dire. I just wanted to point out that the Saturday Jazz Workshops will be on hiatus starting the Saturday before Memorial Day and will start again on the Saturday after Labor Day. This is because the McRae Park building is not open on weekends in the summer (I am not sure why that is, it seems odd to me but there it is).

Most summers we switch to meeting on a week night because the park building is open until 9:00 PM, assuming there are people who have interest in this. Typically we meet from about 6:00 PM to 8:45, giving us 15 minutes to pack up and be out by 9:00. The schedule for the summer workshop has not yet been set for this year and no doubt will be a topic of conversation in the coming weeks.

I just wanted to put out a heads-up about this. When the summer schedule is settled, I'll post that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment