Thursday, September 5, 2024

August 31, 2024

Next Time: Sat., 9/7, 11am-2pm, TowerLight (3601 Wooddale Ave., St. Louis Park)

We're in the basement theater. Bring your own stand.

As promised, here is the news from that week, short and sweet.

Present: Sam (trombone), Jerry (guitar), Bill (drums), Raphael (bass), Matt (vocals), Serdar (guitar), Victoria (vocals), Steve H (piano)

Tunes, and who picked 'em:

Sam: Gone With The Wind (III-134)

Steve: This Can't Be Love (III-402)

Matt: Call Me Irresponsible (I-67)

Raphael: Up Jumped Spring  (I-425)

Bill: Song For My Father (I-373)

Victoria: Won't You Come Home, Bill Bailey (We worked it out from iReal Pro)

Matt: Dream A Little Dream (I-124)

Jerry: On A Slow Boat To China (III-309)

Victoria: East Of The Sun (III-104)

Matt: How About You (handout)

Serdar: After You've Gone (III-12)

--SJH

No comments:

Post a Comment